This tutorial shows you how to manage product stock levels.
Before you start, make sure you have got Stock Management enabled.
1. Click on the ‘Products’ menu option
2. Select the product you want to manage inventory for.
3. In the ‘Product Data’ section, click on the ‘Inventory’ tab
4. Click on the ‘Manage stock’ checkbox.
5. You can now enter the current stock quantity. This will be altered every time an order or refund goes through the system.
6. You can also:
a) Change the stock status (in stock / out of stock)
b) Configure backorders (Allow, Don’t Allow, Allow but notify Customer)